Prep in 120 M
Cooks in 30 M
Total in 150 M
Makes: 4 Servings
For Pizza Crust
- 1-1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- Water , as needed to knead the dough For Basil Walnut Pesto
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper , as needed
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 teaspoon Chia Seeds For Pizza Toppings
- 1/4 cup Pineapple , diced
- 1/4 cup Button mushrooms , sliced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes , chopped
- Mozzarella cheese , grated, as needed
- Cheddar cheese , grated, as needed
How to make Pesto Pizza Recipe With Sun Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Pineapples And Olives
To begin making the Pesto Pizza Recipe With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Pineapples And Olives first prepare the Pesto.
To do this, add all the ingredients listed under "For Basil Walnut Pesto" into a food processor which includes basil leaves, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, walnuts and chia seeds. Grind down to a smooth paste. Keep this aside till later use.
To prepare the dough for the pizza base, add the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, olive oil, sugar into a medium bowl and stir well.
Add curd and knead with water if required. Work the dough into a smooth ball that is pliable. Grease the bowl and the ball of dough and cover it. Set aside for 2 to 3 hours.
When you are ready to prepare the pizzas, pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
Dust some flour on your counter top, upturn the dough onto it and knead it for about 3-4 minutes.
Then, roll it out into a disc about 8 inches in diameter, using a rolling pin
Using a fork, poke some holes all over the base. Place the dough on the pizza stone or a flat pan and place it in the oven to bake until slightly golden.
Remove the pizza base from the oven and spread prepared basil walnut pesto. Sprinkle the cheese generously. Assemble the rest of the toppings like pineapple, mushroom, kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes and return it to the oven.
Bake until the cheese melts, take it out of the oven, slice and serve hot.
Serve Pesto Pizza Recipe With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Pineapples And Olives as a party appetizer, or with Zucchini Salad With Thai Hot Chili Dressing for a weeknight dinner. You can also serve Rich Chocolate Brownies to end your delicious meal.
Last Modified On Monday, 30 August 2021 05:30