• Paneer 1 pack
• Chilli powder
•Chopped garlic and ginger
• Ginger garlic paste
• Curry leaves
• Dry red chillies
• Green chillies
• Chilli sauce
• Tomato sauce
• Peper powder
• Add the paneer cubes into bowl and salt as needed, add chillie powder, add chopped ginger and garlic, add ginger-garlic paste, add curry leaves, add 4tbsp cornflour powder, add 3 tbsp maida powder, add 1 and a half tbsp of lemon juice, add 2 tbsp of curds and mix it well. To these ingredients, add the required amount of water and mix it well.
Making slurry for manchurian:
• Take a cup, add curds, add 3/4th tbsp of chillie powder, add 1 tbsp cornflour and mix it well and keep aside.
• In a pan add oil and deep fry the marinated paneer.
• Take a pan, add the oil and let it heat for a minute.
• After a minute, add the dry red chillies (broken), add the slit green chillies, add curry leaves, add chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for 30 seconds on a medium flame.
• Now, add the sliced capsicum and fried onions.
• Add 4 tbsp of chillie sauce, 2 and a half tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 tbsp of pepper powder and add the salt as needed. Saute for a minute on a low flame.
• Add the slurry made and saute for a minute until the manchurian mixture is done. Then add deep fried paneer to it and mix it well.
• Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Now, paneer manchurian is ready to serve!