Prep in 15 M
Cooks in 10 M
Total in 25 M
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 Mini Pita Breads , sliced into half circles from the center
- 2 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 1 Green zucchini , sliced into rounds
- 1 Onion , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 1 cup Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 11/2 cup Cheddar cheese , grated
How to make Mini Pita Pizza With Tahini Roasted Vegetables Recipe
To begin making the Mini Pita Pizza With Tahini Roasted Vegetables, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
Add onion, green zucchini, red bell pepper, sprinkle some salt and roast until the vegetables are soft. Once done, toss in the tahini sauce, cook for another 1 minute and keep aside.
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Place the sliced pita bread on a baking sheet, spoon the tomato basil sauce on each pita slice, spoon the roasted vegetables over the pita and sprinkle the cheddar cheese.
Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and the pita bread is lightly crisp and golden. Take it out of the oven and serve hot.
Last Modified On Friday, 27 August 2021 05:30